诗词:泰戈尔

罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

(Robíndronath Thakur,1861年5月7日出生于加尔各答,1941年8月7日逝世于加尔各答)是一位印度诗人、哲学家和印度民族主义者,1913年他获得诺贝尔文学奖,是第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的亚洲人。

- 人生虽只有几十春秋,但它绝不是梦一般的幻灭,而是有着无穷可歌可颂的沉长意义的;附和真理,生命便会得到永生。 - 刀鞘保护刀的锋利,它自己则满足于它的迟钝。 - 青春的精神是点铁成金的奇异的宝石。

- 除非我们用爱去对待一个人,否则我们无法了解他。

  1. *We never can have a true view of man unless we have a love for him.*

- 在爱人面前,世界将它浩瀚的面具卸下。突然它变得渺小,宛如一首歌,一个永恒的亲吻。

  1. *The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.*

- 当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也将错过群星。

  1. *If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.*

- 我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一位路人,停留了一会,向我点点头又离去了。

  1. *I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.*

- 你看不见真正的你,而你所见的,仅是你的影子。

  1. *What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.*

- 我的存在是个永远的奇迹,这就是生命。

  1. *That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.*

- 你微微笑着,不发一语。我知道,这是我等待许久的一刻。

  1. *You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.*

- 神对人说:“我伤害你,故我能医治你;我爱你,故我惩罚你。”

  1. *God says to man, “I heal you, therefore I hurt; love you, therefore I punish.”*

- 愿生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

  1. *Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.*

- “可能”问“不可能”道:“你的住所在何处?”它答道:“在无能者的幻梦中。”

  1. *Asks the Possible to the Impossible, “Where is your dwelling-place?” “In the dreams of the impotent,” comes the answer.*

- 如果你把所有的失误都关在门外,真理也将被关在门外了。

  1. *If you shut your door to all errors, truth will be shut out.*

- 群众是残忍的,但个人是善良的。

  1. *Men are cruel, but Man is kind.*

- 生命注满了爱,就如酒杯斟满了酒。

  1. *Love is life in its fulness like the cup with the wine.*

- 昨夜的风雨为今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平。

  1. *The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.*

- 当人微笑时,他被世界所爱;当他大笑时,世界反而惧怕他了。

  1. *The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.*

- “我相信你的爱”让这当作我最后的话。

  1. *Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.*

- 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飞过。

  1. *I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.*

- 听,是森林的声音,它隐身于花丛间,祈求着自由。

  1. *Listen to the prayer of the forest for its freedom in flowers.*
  • 诗词/泰戈尔.txt
  • 最后更改: 2025/02/17 01:19
  • Aker J Lu